http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27071685/
The audacity of Gmail! How dare they assume for even an instant there are times when people send e-mail messages they probably should not send!
I don't know about you...but I love the drunken phone call. And I would love even more the drunken e-mail (why don't more people take this route?). The drunken e-mail would provide so many benefits:
a) record of idiocy
b) time to formulate a congruent argument after doubling over in laughter
c) ability to forward, involving more people and enlarging the embarrassment level of the drunkard
These Mail Goggles being offered by Gmail are further limiting the chances I will get a drunken e-mail. Please send me one before it is too late! I promise to either mark it as unread in my Inbox so I can glance over your words and have humor at your expense well into the future!
Until we meet again, goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment